My experience with Learn-chinese.online

My experience with Learn-chinese.online

by Assoh Doriane YAO -
Number of replies: 0

My name is Doriane, I'm 29 years old, I work on a work-study program. I am in Master 1 Management and Business Strategy and I hold the position of Web Content Manager.

I have been registered on Learn-chinese.online (formely Cours-de-chinois.com) since 2016 when I resumed my learning of the Chinese language. A language that I had started to learn in 2011. I had interrupted my lessons because I had little motivation, especially because I had not yet found the appropriate method. Today we are at the end of 2020 and I am more than surprised at my progress. The method is pretty much the best I have been able to find so far. For my part, I complete my classes with books and I am very involved in Chinese culture in all senses of the word (news, films / series, music, books ...), I am interested in everything because it is the only way to understand the culture when you haven't been to the country yet. I plan to go to Beijing next year, probably in August for at least 3 weeks.

Finally, I would like to thank our teacher who set up this course. I am waiting for the continuation of the courses up to the highest level because I intend to continue my learning until the end. I suggest you visit my Instagram page (anien_kanwle2021) designed exclusively for language learning. You will be able to witness the wonders that the method imagined by our professor, Tianxiang, ​​had as results in me. You will find videos of me speaking Chinese and, why not, find tips that could help you to learn this beautiful language.

Yours truly,